Commissions may seem like a challenging or intimidating concept, but they are anything but. A growing part of the art that I do is actually commissioned. The process is pretty simple:
1. Peruse my site to get to know the style of my work, and let me know the pieces that you like. Sometimes, but not always, the new piece is created based on something that you see somewhere on my site.
2. We will have conversations that will help us decide on the size, style, contents, and general direction of the commission.
3. I require a 50% deposit to begin the work.
4. When the painting is close to a completion point, I will send you photos so you can see a good representation of the piece. It is very important to me that you are really happy with the final outcome. Once it is determined that the painting is finished, the remaining balance is due (which will include shipping costs if applicable). I am happy to consult or facilitate framing as well.
5. Lastly, the best part...hang your new painting and enjoy it!